Or alternatively, things I didn't do in June.
- The lady in charge of the Slimming World group was as pleased as I was that I didn't put on any weight. In fact I lost 4 1/2 lbs. and yet I still seem to be eating as much as I ever did. Strange.
- I didn't have to wear any sun cream on our visit to Edinburgh. We travelled 376 miles (took an hour on Easyjet) to spend 3 days in bonny Scotland with our friends. The weather was mixed to say the least.
- I didn't pick any winning teams in World Cup sweepstakes. Spain was the first team out, Ghana weren't far behind them and I never had much confidence in South Korea brining home the cup. I blame the lady in charge of the school kitchen. Every day she made World Cup biscuits, and every time I bought one, my team lost.
- I didn't receive all my blocks for the friendship quilt project, but I did receive 7 beautiful squares, and sent 1 off in return to the next person on the list.
- I had 70 books delivered to school; school prizes to be handed out at Awards Evening in July. Each one has to have a personalised book mark and fancy book plate stuck into a front page. I didn't spill any coffee over any of them, nor did I put the wrong label in the wrong book. (I hope) It's a good job I don't have long legs as I now have 7 of these boxes under my desk
- I didn't get every picture on Rinda's Scavenger Hunt list but I have found 12. I now know which ones are going to be more difficult than others, how do you get an unplanned photobomb?! And why is sunrise so early over here?
Counting up your month in numbers is the brainchild of Julie Kirk - pop over there to discover where WW1 nurses bought their uniform, how many miles she has jogged in her new trainers, and how far a number 9 snail moves in a year.